Starting in 2016, a manufacturing company requested support in building up a structured and strategic sustainability management. As a large member of the Austrian stock exchange market, the company also met the criteria of a Public Interest Entity and thus was obliged to non-financial reporting
Our experts provided support with various consultancy services:
- Sustainability reporting: creating the first report, support in updating the coming reports, compliance with GRI and NFI requirements (NaDiVeG)
- Materiality assessment according to GRI
- ESG Data Management: indicator definition, data validation, and setting up an ESG database with the denkstatt solution easy!sustain
- Sustainability strategy and defining quantitative targets
- TCFD: identifying climate risks and chances, risk heatmap, climate risk reporting
The client developed a sustainability strategy with clear targets that enable the company to measure the progress in its sustainability performance which leads to remarkable results in ESG ratings. Identified risks and chances concerning the upcoming climate crises makes it possible to seize chances and increase its resilience. As a data solution, easy!sustain enables a smooth and verifiable data collection process among international subsidiaries. Requirements of voluntary and mandatory reporting schemes are met.