What a challenging area! Not only is the automotive industry one of the biggest sectors with regard to the number of its employees and value added, but also one of the main shapers of our Western societies. The car as a symbol for personal achievement, for power and wealth, and for taste and attitudes has gained enormous presence everywhere.
This seems to be changing dramatically now. We just don’t know the direction yet.
The major shifts we are currently seeing are in technology (e-mobility, hydrogen, fuel cells,.. ) and a strong change of mindsets concerning the necessity of personally owning a car. Shared economy models are thus gaining in importance, and as a second very strong driver public transport is setting a new pace in changing the framework conditions.
All this – combined with further social requirements – will additionally lead to major turbulence throughout the whole supply chain. From restrictions on resource extraction to alterations in the whole car services sector due to new technologies and vehicle requirements, the complete field of car production is subject to change.
What we offer
We diligently observe the changing requirements in the customer field, the developments in the technology sector, and the political and – as a consequence – legal tendencies. This knowledge is the basis for our support in developing future strategies.
- CO2 abatement strategy with ZF
- Risk management for BMW Motoren (Steyr, AT)
- Integrated management system for TCG Unitech (AT)
- IT solutions for environmental and legal management with our denxpert modules for Audi
- Environmental management system for voestalpine
- Due diligence and phase 1 and 2 investigations for Bosch in several countries
- Waste optimisation strategy for VW in Slovakia
- Carbon footprint for Neumann Aluminium
- Energy audit for Georg Fischer
Audi BMW Bosch
Denso Georg Fischer Neumann Aluminium
Voestalpine VW ZF