Management Systems & Compliance
Management systems help organisations to define their company goals and strategies and to implement transparent processes and responsibilities. The most common international management system standards are ISO 9001 for quality, ISO 50001 for energy, ISO 14001/EMAS for environment and ISO 45001 for occupational health and safety.
denkstatt supports the analysis of the context of organizations, identifying which future trends and changes like climate change, zero waste, industry 4.0 or e-mobility will affect your business. Related to these we help you to detect possible opportunities or risks, to define who the crucial stakeholders are and what kind of expectations they have. In this way, denkstatt provides high quality tools for the different standard requirements to support implementation and the relevant processes.
Our “denxpert legal” tool covers legal compliance. We provide legal registers for environmental, energy and occupational health and safety legislation which are updated at regular intervals. With this solution clients can create their individual legal und permit register and ensure their legal compliance.
- An integrated, holistic and tailor-made approach to integrated energy, environment, quality and health and safety management Systems
- Vast experience in the implementation of management systems on site or at corporate level with more than 150 successful projects worldwide
- Strict project management for efficient customer support
- Time-saving tools for the efficient implementation of legal compliance
- Implementation of ISO 14001 at UniCredit Bank Austria
- Implementation of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 at Primetals in five countries (former Siemens VAI)
- Implementation of EMAS at Vienna Airport
- Implementation of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 at the best zoo in Europe
- Implementation of ISO 50001 in the REWE Group in Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Romania and Slovakia
- Implementation of ISO 50000 energy management system in four municipalities in Romania (Sannicolau-Mare, Lugoj, Resita and Ineu)
- Development of environmental permit documents for a chemical industry site, heavy industry site and food industry site in Romania
- Performance of compliance audits for the implementation of ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001:2015 for a chemical industry site in Romania
- Performance of environmental and H&S legal compliance for a site in Moldova, different automotive sites and shopping centres in Romania
- Performance of a food safety audit for a cheese company in the western part of Romania
- Implementation of Environmental Management System (ISO 14001) in Telenor Bulgaria
- Transition to the new version of Quality Management System (ISO 9 001:2015) in Globulinks Bulgaria
- Implementation of energy management system (ISO 50001) – Mondi Stamboliyski, Bulgaria
- Support in achievement of Airport Carbon Accreditation level 2 – Sofia Airport, Bulgaria
REWE International AG