Reporting & Communication
Sustainability reporting is receiving more and more attention these days. The drivers are manifold: changing market and stakeholder requirements lead to an increasing demand for transparency and commitment. CSR activities and related communication strategies are important tools to cope with these requirements. They also fulfil the specific needs of stakeholders. But it is not only about image and transparency. There are several economic reasons which drive companies to include sustainable thinking in their strategy, communication and even business models:
Communication of CSR (corporate social responsibility) action reveals the corporate commitment of a company. Crucial importance lies in addressing the right stakeholder group with the right information. Purpose-oriented communication on sustainability helps to improve a firm’s reputation among its customers and investors and can play an important part in increasing employee engagement and reducing staff turnover.
- Sustainability reports according to international standards (GRI, UN Global Compact, IIRC etc.)
- Compliance for companies which are legally obliged to report non-financial information
- Better scores in the client’s supplier sustainability scorecards (B2B)
- Sustainability facts for reliable consumer communication (B2C)
- Employer branding
- Positive signals to investors by improving scores in ESG ratings and sustainability indices
- MAM Babyartikel GesmbH Sustainability Report
- Together with our customers we were selected 15 times within the last three years to win the Austrian Sustainability Reporting Award (ASRA)
- We developed the sustainability reporting for a food industry company in Romania.
- Developing the sustainability reporting for a telecommunications company in Romania.
- denkstatt Romania helped a wood industry company to define its sustainability indicators.
- Support in elaboration of the annual Corporate Responsibility Reports 2010 – 2014 in Telenor Bulgaria
- Annual Corporate Sustainability Reports 2014 & 2015 of Vivacom Bulgaria.
- First Integrated annual report in Bulgaria in 2016
- Annual Sustainability Reports of Coca-Cola HBC Bulgaria
- Corporate volunteering policy of Coca-Cola HBC Bulgaria
- Stakeholder management process of Coca-Cola HBC Bulgaria
- Community Investment Strategy – DPM Bulgaria
- Stakeholder engagement audit (EBRD requirements) – DPM Bulgaria
Dundee Precious metals
Coca-Cola HBC Bulgaria