Sustainability is now part and parcel of business and finance. More and more governments, as well as private entities are fully aware of the importance of the three dimensions of sustainability: profit, people and planet. Striking a balance between these aspects and making the transition to a sustainable economic system is a global challenge. The European Union has taken a significant step in this direction with its plan of action for sustainable growth, and its European Green Deal underscores these efforts. But this transformation also poses a number of challenges. Financing these plans is among the core questions. The EU cannot provide the necessary funding on its own, so it requires support from the private sector. Both financial market players and companies are being supported by means of regulatory measures, but they are also being called upon to redirect capital flows towards environmentally sustainable economic activities and to redefine our economies.
We are experts in ecologically sustainable ways of doing business and can give you the support you need to embed sustainability in your core operations. This means taking responsibility for your entire value chain, and considering sustainability in connection with financing. We highlight climate-protection-related opportunities and risks that affect your business, and help you to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Comprehensive overview of opportunities and risks for your operations in connection with climate change
- Analysing key questions: which projects support the alignment of my business operations with EU taxonomy? Can I take advantage of sustainable finance in this regard?
- Potential improvement in your credit rating
- Improved communication with investors and other stakeholders
- Employee provision funds: Validation of ESG processes, communication and investment performance as a long-term member of the respective jury for the Austrian sustainability certification system
- Development of a sustainable savings account which supports green and regional investments
- Publicly owned utility: determination of the sustainability level of a multibillion investment portfolio comprising more than 10,000 titles
- Compare the externalities – the hidden costs and benefits – of Metro AG Food Service Distribution (FSD) business model with those of its traditional cash & carry stores by quantifying and monetising their impacts on society and the environment.
- Elaboration of Integrated Profit & Loss statement for 2015 (incl. environmental and social impacts) – DPM Bulgaria
- The Coca Cola Company – Comparing the true benefits of water restoration Projects