Sustainable investment is the umbrella term for investment processes that take the influence of ESG (environmental, social and governance) criteria into account in their financial analyses and decisions. ESG and SRI (socially responsible investment) have exploded in recent years as investors have embraced the idea of matching their values with their portfolios. In doing so, ETFs have become a major winner as several mega-trends have emerged from SRI. Top fields of investments are Climate Change and Renewable Energy, Digital Security, Gender Diversity, Healthier and Organic Food, Driverless and Electric Vehicles.
We are experts when it comes to investment decisions that are profitable and sustainable, so why not take a closer look at your investment strategy?
- Investments that are profitable AND sustainable
- Reduce environmental and social risks in your portfolio
- Broaden your client base (B2B): institutional investors such as company pension funds and others are increasingly integrating ESG factors into their investment decisions
- Broaden your client base (B2C): millennials are leading the charge into SRI indexes and funds; they are willing to support an organization with their money and boycott those that are not aligned with their values; women are more than two times likely than men to consider investments that deliver positive returns AND make a positive impact
- Investors have realized the importance of various ESG factors for society and major pension plans
- Employee provision funds: Validation of ESG processes, communication and investment performance as a long-term member of the respective jury for the Austrian sustainability certification system
- Development of a sustainable savings account which supports green and regional investments
- Publicly owned utility: determination of the sustainability level of a multibillion investment portfolio comprising more than 10,000 titles
- Compare the externalities – the hidden costs and benefits – of Metro AG Food Service Distribution (FSD) business model with those of its traditional cash & carry stores by quantifying and monetising their impacts on society and the environment.
- Elaboration of Integrated Profit & Loss statement for 2015 (incl. environmental and social impacts) – DPM Bulgaria
- The Coca Cola Company – Comparing the true benefits of water restoration Projects
Public owned Utility (not disclosed)
The Coca-Cola Company