High Tech & Electronics
The high-tech & electronics industry faces diverse challenges across its entire value chain. These challenges include the use of scarce resources, environmental degradation and social aspects in the supply chain.
- There are considerable environmental and social impacts across the complex global supply chain of electronics products, from resource extraction to component manufacture.
- Energy efficiency influences purchasing decisions and – with increasing connectivity – regulation limiting the parasitic consumption of products is being introduced.
- Due to linear business models and missing links in the chain of custody, a lot of e-waste is still dumped or crudely recycled, leading to the release of toxins and the loss of precious critical materials.
Customer awareness, supply risks, missed opportunities and legislative developments make all these issues pressing for the industry. It therefore needs to actively work across the entire product life cycle to comply with regulation, take a leadership role, and develop innovative products and new business models.
What we offer
Through our diverse assignments we have built up expertise along the entire electronics value chain and can rely on local information and support around the globe through the Inogen Network.
We have a strong business acumen and real-world approach to delivering workable solutions.
- Legal Compliance (BROTHER, EATON, CANON, BOSCH)
- Management Systems / Audits / Gap Analysis (EATON, BOSCH, DAIKIN)
- Sustainability Reporting (AT&S)
- Training (DAIKIN)
- Sustainability accounting in action (METRO AG)
(Austria Technologie & Systemtechnik Aktiengesellschaft)
BROTHER Central and Eastern Europe
Eaton Industries (Austria)
Daikin Airconditioning Central Europe HandelsgmbH
BECO Group (Huawei)