Rapid urbanisation and globalisation, demographic shifts and changing markets dynamics, climate change effects and regulation, as well as technological and social innovation are transforming the real estate industry, creating enormous challenges for developers, investors and other stakeholders.
In particular, there is growing pressure on the industry to reduce its environmental impact and to collaborate with municipalities, planners, and citizens in creating smart, liveable and sustainable cities.
Moreover, as investors are putting more emphasis on the ESG performance of real estate portfolios (e.g. GRESB, WELL, …) and looking for long-term cost reduction and value creation, there is an increasing need for sustainability and engagement strategies as well as the optimisation and monitoring of portfolios.
What we offer
Incorporating our holistic sustainability perspective into real estate operations and urban development processes ensures that long-term value is created and that all relevant topics and stakeholders are integrated.
- Creating long-term value for real estate developers and investors, municipalities, property owners and residents
- Supporting developers in developing better and more sustainable projects
- Understanding the city as a system and developing interdisciplinary solutions for buildings, energy, transportation, infrastructure and other areas
- Offering a comprehensive sustainability perspective on all scales (building, district, city, and region) and addressing different stakeholders’ needs
- Combining technological solutions with social innovation, stakeholder engagement and sustainability communication
- Development of the Railway Station District in Amstetten
- Sustainability Guidelines for VIERTEL ZWEI Plus
- Evaluating the quality criteria and instruments of Seestadt Aspern
- Smart City Guidelines for Seestadt Aspern
- BUWOG sustainability strategy
- ERSTE CAMPUS sustainable building certification
- Investor Confidence Project (ICP) Europe for Buildings
City of Vienna
ERSTE Group Immorent
Industry Area Liesing
ÖBB Immobilienmanagement GmbH
Vienna International Airport
Viertel Zwei Entwicklung GmbH
Wien 3420 Aspern