We are management consultants for environment and sustainability - leading in Central and Eastern Europe and active worldwide. With almost 200 specialists, spread over 9 locations and 6 countries, we create sustainable values for our clients.
Even if the topic of sustainability is serious - with us it is fun to work on it.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a committed and communicative employee with immediate effect in the position of
Senior Consultant and International Service Lead (m/w/d) for Circular Economy
Flexible location: situated in Germany, Austria, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary or Slovakia
- You lead workshops and meetings with our customers
- You develop new services for the Circular Economy area and also look for new ideas for our product portfolio accordingly, Your focus is on customer development as well as business & service development
- You design individual Circular Economy solutions in team for our customers
- You deal with new customer acquisition as well as support, consulting and expansion of existing customers
- You give our customers high quality advice in the field of Circular Economy
- Completed relevant university studies such as materials science, chemistry, physics, environmental systems science etc.
- Excellent knowledge of the possibilities to evaluate circular economy - qualitative and quantitative methods
- Willingness to take over the professional leadership of this topic and train other CE experts
- Preferably in-depth understanding of material flows and technical challenges and possibilities of the Circular Economy
- Experience with stakeholders and networking skills
- Very good project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving thinking
- Diverse and exciting customer projects, in a value-oriented environment where you make a contribution to climate protection every day
- Motivated experts with a high level of expertise in the field of LCA and CE that understands each other well and wants to make a difference together
- International working environment and close to top management
- All pulling together culture
- Flexible working hours, with lots of freedom, home office option, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to quickly take on responsibility
- Strong learning culture and development as a specialist
You are committed to climate protection and want to actively do something against climate change? You want to use your analytical skills and contribute to the field of life cycle assessment? Then we should definitely get to know each other.
Apply now here!
Your contact person is Elisabeth Kauder.