Marketing Communication Specialist – Full Time Position
(mid-level - 2 to 5 years previous work experience)
denkstatt is a leading sustainability consultancy company present in 6 countries in CEE: Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Hungary, Romania and Slovakia. We provide large scale of specialized environmental and sustainability services for our international and local clients. We are business advisors on natural and social capital, who connect an entrepreneurial mindset with environmental and social science expertise. We are a group of more than 150 experts who live for the cause and have fun at work.
Join us on our journey and see what happens if you team up and constribute to create sustainable value as we are currently looking for a new full time team member in our offices from Bucharest.
Apply for this job if:
- You value sustainability;
- You have relevant (2 to 5 years) marketing communication experience, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail;
- You are willing to develop know-how in environmental and sustainability services in order to be engaged in projects communicating on topics related to: Environmental and Social Studies and Assessments, Environmental Management Systems, Waste Management, HSE Legal Compliance, Sustainability Reporting, Sustainable Development, Energy Efficiency and Climate Impact;
- You have self-management skills;
- You are a team player willing to work in multicultural teams;
- You are pro-active;
- You are the kind of person that continuously wants to learn and grow.
denkstatt offers: a competitive salary, additional benefits, professional and personal growth, multicultural environment and the professional perspectives related to working for an international group, care for work-life balance (we are in here for the long run!), extremely friendly and supportive teams. The opportunity to change the world with your work.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's degree in: Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or related field.
Languages: English (high level) and Romanian (mandatory).
Job Skills: experience in writing and editing projects; experience in drafting and proposing communications campaigns, which may include social and online media, print media, direct mail, and other multimedia; experience in organizing events, strong analytical and problem-solving skills; computer skills (MS office: word, excel and power point – high level)
For those of you interested in this position, please send your CV and Application Letter in English to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you!