La 31 iulie 2023, Comisia Europeană a adoptat primul set de standarde ESRS, abrevierea provenind de la “European Sustainability Reporting
(Full-time employee mid-level/senior 5-10 years)
Are you looking for a job with a meaning? Would you like to create sustainable value? Do you want to work with clients? We got the job you want!
denkstatt is the biggest and the most impactful sustainability consultancy in the Central and Eastern European region, with more than 200 sustainability experts situated in Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Hungary, Romania, and Slovakia who live for the cause and have fun at work. We drive the change to a sustainable society and are looking for a new team member for our office in Romania.
Join us on our journey and see what happens if you team up and contribute to create sustainable value as we are currently looking for new full time team members in our offices from: Timisoara and Bucharest.
- You will deal with services such as Environmental and Social Studies and Assessments, Climate Risk Assessments, Corporate Carbon Footprint, Sustainability Reporting, EU Taxonomy;
- You will learn from our colleagues if you don’t have enough experience in the field;
- You will take part of interesting projects and you will have to be proactive and learn fast;
- At certain point you will take over the project management from acquisition to project completion and coordinate the project team members.
Your Qualifications and our expectations:
- Bachelor’s degree (Technical degree preferred; Finance; MBA ).
- If you have EHS, EMS or CSR experience this could be a plus in your professional development.
- Self-management skills.
- Proactive person.
- Communication skills in order to communicate with various stakeholders and prepare high quality reports and presentations.
- You value sustainability and you are motivated to drive the sustainability change in companies.
- Willingness to travel (Romania, EU).
- Languages: English (high level) and Romanian (mandatory).
- Good IT-working skills.
- Diverse and exciting customer projects, in a value-oriented environment in which you make a contribution to climate protection every day.
- Certified workplace as Great Place To Work
- All-pull-in-one-strand culture
- Flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, possibility to quickly take on responsibility.
- Strong learning culture and development into a specialist.
- Local team with the possibility to make a difference.
- The salary is based on your qualifications and experience.
Are you passionate about sustainability issues? Are you outgoing and love working with customers? Then we should definitely get to know each other!
For those of you interested in this position, please send your CV and Application Letter in English to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your compelling application!